GSA Order Procedures
Online access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, and the option to create electronic delivery orders is available through GSA Advantage, a menu-driven database system, at http://www.gsaadvantage.gov.
For information regarding ATL's GSA schedules, please contact ContactUs@atlintl.com.
ATL offers a full range of services to Federal government customers. The following contract vehicles are available.
GSA Consolidated Professional Services GS-00F-067CA
- 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services
- 874-4 Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training
- 874-6 Acquisition Management Support
- 874-7 Integrated Business Program Support Services
- 899-1 Environmental Consulting Services
- 899-3 Environmental Training Services
- 899-8 Remediation and Reclamation Services
GSA IT Schedule 70 GS-35F-0242M
- FDPS Code D301 IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- FDPS Code D302 IT Systems Development Services
- FDPS Code D306 IT Systems Analysis Services
- FDPS Code D307 Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- FDPS Code D308 Programming Services
- FDPS Code D308 Millennium Conversion Services (Y2K)
- FDPS Code D310 IT Backup and Security Services
- FDPS Code D311 IT Data Conversion Services
- FDPS Code D313 Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Service
- FDPS Code D316 IT Network Management Services
GSA STARS II 8(a) Contract
DSAIS LLC, an ATL joint venture, holds a GSA STARS II 8(a) Contract. Stars II is a multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle. This is a five-year base plus one five-year option contract with a $10 billion program ceiling. Benefits and features of this contract vehicle include a directed order authority, sole source task orders, access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers, shortened procurement lead time, and a low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into the contractor's ceiling labor category rates.
Navy SeaPort-e Contract
ATL is a SeaPort-e prime contract holder in all seven geographic regions. SeaPort-e contract N00178-07-D-4937 was awarded in May 2007. The contract duration is 10 years. ATL is a woman-owned small business under the SeaPort-e contract.
U.S. Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Technical BPA
ATL is a named Subcontractor to the Prime awardee of the BPA. ATL provides support under this BPA on performance assurance program reviews and emergency management (technical, guidance, and policy analysis support).